We are excited to reopen and get back to helping brides find the dress of their dreams. We want to ensure everyone who visits us is confident that they are walking into a clean, sanitized and healthy, yet relaxed, environment. To achieve this we have made some changes to how we operate in accordance with the State Guidelines to Help Keep Each Other Safe
- We will be leaving at least 30 minutes between appointments to sanitize the store.
- The maximum number of people at an appointment will be four so we have enough room to practice social distancing.
- Brides will only be seen by appointment. Anyone who comes as a walk in will be directed to make an appointment.
- Gowns that are tried on will be steam cleaned between appointments or removed from the floor for 48 hours
- All customers and staff must wear a face-covering while in the store.
- We ask that all guests do not to enter the store if they are sick or not feeling well.
- We will be following strict cleaning and sanitizing guidelines in accordance with The State’s Guidelines for Retail Stores.
- Customers coming to the store from states other than Connecticut are asked to follow the Connecticut Travel Advisory. Please use this link to see the current advisory status for your state: https://portal.ct.gov/Coronavirus/travel